petak, 23. listopada 2015.

CUTE HALLOWEEN PUMPKINS / CUTE BAT COOKIES





I prepared the orange icing for flooding, then thicker in orange, white, violet and black for lines and eyes details and more thicker in green.



First I outlined the cookies with the thick orange icing and let them dry for about one hour. More thick is the icing, quickier will dry. I used the wilton tip number 2. Then I flooded the cookie inside with orange icing and let them dry overnight.

 For the eyes I used the wet on wet technique, I put the white icing and immediatly the violet and bleck detail. With a toothspick I take some white icing for the white dot in the eyes. Then I draw the nose and the mouth. At the end I put the green detail on the top.





I'm inspired with the violet eyes, so I made also a cute halloween bat. I made a photo of every step. The most important think is that the icing must be dry from step to step.