keksi-cookies.blogspot.com

ROYAL ICING COOKIES DECORATION

srijeda, 5. ožujka 2014.

BUTTERFLY

Butterfly cookies with wet on wet technique 




Objavio/la Unknown u 12:06
Pošalji ovo e-poštom Blogiraj ovo!Dijeli na XPodijeli na usluzi FacebookPodijeli na Pinterestu
Oznake: SPRING, WEDDING
Noviji post Stariji postovi Početna stranica

Translate

  • ANIMALS (10)
  • AUTUMN (2)
  • BABY SHOWER (12)
  • BIRTHDAY (28)
  • CHRISTMAS (16)
  • COOKIES TEMPLATE (4)
  • EASTER (4)
  • FLOWERS (6)
  • FRUIT (2)
  • GIRLS NIGHT OUT (2)
  • HALLOWEEN (9)
  • PINK RIBBON (1)
  • RECIPE (24)
  • SPRING (11)
  • SUMMER (7)
  • VALENTINE (3)
  • WEDDING (9)
  • WINTER (15)

Arhiva bloga

  • ►  2017 (1)
    • ►  10 (1)
  • ►  2016 (8)
    • ►  11 (3)
    • ►  10 (4)
    • ►  01 (1)
  • ►  2015 (15)
    • ►  12 (7)
    • ►  11 (1)
    • ►  10 (4)
    • ►  04 (2)
    • ►  01 (1)
  • ▼  2014 (46)
    • ►  12 (5)
    • ►  10 (2)
    • ►  09 (6)
    • ►  08 (10)
    • ►  07 (1)
    • ▼  03 (15)
      • STRAWBERRIES/JAGODE
      • čAJNIK I ŠALICA / TEAPOT AND TEACUP COOKIES
      • BUTTERFLIES
      • EASTER CHICKS / PILIĆI
      • DOG HOUSE/DOG BONES
      • WATERMELON RED MUFFINS
      • EASTER BUNNIES / ŠARENI ZEČIĆI
      • EASTER COOKIES - CHICKS
      • BONES - DOG COOKIES
      • ANGRY BIRDS SEASONS
      • LIPSTICK COOKIES
      • RUŽIČASTA VRPCA / PINK RIBBON
      • BUTTERFLY
      • VANILA COOKIES WITHOUT EGGS / VEGAN COOKIES
      • OBLAK - CLOUD
    • ►  02 (7)
  • ►  2013 (16)
    • ►  12 (5)
    • ►  11 (2)
    • ►  06 (6)
    • ►  05 (3)

Popularni postovi

  • BABYGIRL COOKIES
    My friend recived the most beautifull Christmas gift: a babygirl! Her name is Nina. I'm so happy for them... so I baked new cookies.... ...
  • BABY GIRL BODIES
    I made an dought with lard. Use quality lard with nice smell, this will give a special taste to cookies. Usually the lard is not heal...
  • Cherry cookies
    For my cherries, I made my clasic sugar cookies recipe with butter: 750 gr of flour 250 gr of butter 250 gr of powdered sugar 4...
  • KEKSI - COOKIES
    Royal icing "kraljevska glazura" je čista sjajna bijela glazura kod koje je najvažnije pogoditi gustoću. Glazura je glatka, sjajna...
  • CHERRY FLOWERS - spring is coming
    This is my easy cherry flowers. I baked two different cookies. I used a small one with 5 petals and the bigger one with 6. I like both....
  • SUMMER COOKIE (JELLYFISH,FISH AND WINKLE)
    A summer raining day.... ideal for baking cookies. I want to makes something about the sea, abaut the summer... I made a cookie dough with...
  • SPRING COOKIES / PRIMROSE
    I recived two primroses from my mother. So I had the inspiration to made primrose cookies. I work with two different colors - gold an...
  • HALLOWEEN MUMMY
    Moji HALLOWEEN keksići su ove godine mumije! Ispekla sam svoj recept sa masti u koji sam dodala dvije žlice kakaoa, prstohvat cimeta i str...
  • CHERRY FLOWERS 2 - more details
    This charry flowers is more detailed. I used two different flower shaped cookies with 5 and 6 petals. I prefered the 5 one. All is w...
  • FLOWER COOKIES
    For this cookies I used a new recipe. The cookies a soft and crispy. I had to be carefull with icing. Ingredients: 280 gr flour 120 g...
Tema Jednostavno. Pokreće Blogger.

Contact

Naziv

e-pošta *

Poruka *